Overturned rape

뒤집힌 강간죄

A veteran playboy guy Mr. Playboy was arrested due to rape. In the admission ceremony of the jail for other prisoners, chapter prisoner said:

어느 바람둥이가 강간죄로 고소당해 구속됐다.

감방에 갇힌 바람둥이 놈 씨가 고참 수감자들에게 입실 신고식을 치를 때

Chapter prisoner, "Hey dude, why you here?"

감방장 임마 너는 왜 들어왔어?”

Mr. Playboy, "Once I had a sex with a widow, then, she clang to appeal me to make a new home. But I did not met her again, then, she accused me.”

바람둥이 놈 씨 어느 과부를 따먹었는데 아, 글시 그 여자가 살림 차리자고 매달리지 않겠수?

그래서 그 여자를 다시는 안 만나 줬더니 내가 강간했다고 이렇게 고소를 했지 뭐유.”

Then, at the night before the last trial of Mr. Playboy, the chaper prisoner told him in a whisper as follows:

그런 후 얼마간 지나 바람둥이 놈 씨의 결심공판 하루 전날 밤 감옥도사 감방장이 바람둥이 놈 씨를 불러 이렇게 귀띔을 해 주었다.

“Tomorrow the judge will sentence you to one year in prison. Then you shoud say so.......”

내일 판사가 네게 징역 1년을 선고할 것이다. 그때 너는 이렇게 말해라하고 귓속말로 일러 주었다.

As the chapter prisoner expected, the judge sentenced Mr. Playboy to one year servitude.

바람둥이 놈 씨의 결심공판 날 감방장의 예상대로 판사가 징역 1년을 때렸다.

Mr. Playboy appealed to the judge, “I am mistreated unfairly. One year servitude is not fair because I have just one time of sex with her.”

바람둥이 놈 씨 판사님 억울합니다. 딱 한 번 하고 1년씩이나 먹는다는 것은 정말 억울합니다.”

Then, the plaintiff widow cried out, “Honorable Judge, not once but more than 20 times!” She protested like that because she thought many times of rape would make the penalties heavier.

그러자 법정에 나와 있던 고소인 과부가 판사님 한 번이 아니에요. 스무 번도 더 당했어요.”

과부는 여러 번 강간을 당했다면 그만큼 죄가 무거워질 것이라고 생각해서 한 항변이었다.

Then the judge announced with solemn tone : “I re-sentence ”Not guilty“ after cancelling the previous sentence.”

The reason of re-sentence : ‘Rape may be once or twice, but if you do it more than 20 times, then, it cannot be a rape but a adultery with consent.’

그러자 판사가 엄숙한 목소리로 본 사건 조금 전 선고를 취소하고 다시 무죄를 선고한다.”

판결 이유는 이렇다.

강간이란 한두 번은 있을 수 있으나 20여 번 그 짓을 했다면 그건 합의에 의한 화간이지 강간이 될 수 없다.’